Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meeting on Monday

Meeting next monday at 11:30 and another at 12:00. All are welcome to come to C-225 at that time.
Here are the previous meeting's minutes:

Business Leadership Club (BLC) Meeting #3

Monday, October 09, 2006

Meeting Room C-225

Started: 11: 40am

Ended: 12: 50pm

I. Unitus Fund Raiser

a) Judith suggested change the Fund Raiser kick off party time to 1:30pm~2:30pm, so we decided the kick off party will begin from 12:30pm to 2:30pm, in room C-120A+B.

b) Judith and Sun Dan will work on the Fund Raiser party poster on Tuesday, Oct 10.

c) Bryan will print the Fund Raiser party poster by Wednesday, Oct 11.

d) Sun Dan will have the Fund Raiser speaker list printed out on Tuesday, Oct 10.

e) We decided the Fund Raiser speakers’ speech time and the Raffle Tickets selling time from 10:00am~1:00pm on each day from Tuesday, Oct 17~ Friday, Oct 20.

f) Sun Dan will design a huge poster for BLC Ads and Raffle Ticket selling before the next week event.

g) We decide part of our BLC member tickets selling time list:

i. Bryan will help sell tickets on Tuesday, Oct 17. 9:30am~12:00pm.

ii. Jesse will help sell tickets on Wednesday, Oct 18. 9:00am~12:00pm

iii. Drew will help sell tickets on Thursday, Oct 19. 10:30am~1:00pm

h) Drew will prepare the Raffle tickets selling instructions and bring them on the next meeting.

i) Drew will prepare another sheet recording the names of only donation people.

j) Next week, all BLC members will announce to each of their class for the Raffle Ticket selling.

II. Connect to Your Future Conference

a) We will have a meeting on Monday, Nov 6. and we will have our prepare training for the conference.

III. Next BLC Meeting

Time: Monday, October 16, 2006. 12:30pm Room C-225

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hope all is going well, and I hope I get to see you guys again soon. :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Dennis said...

Hi, all. just got a question. arent we going to set up the posters tomorrow during the meeting time? is there still a meeting?

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

The next generation of enlargement pill is here!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home